March 13, 2015

British BSemites: Now Resorting to Death Threats

Having nothing to show for their efforts to cajole, beg or plead with artists to stop supporting Israel, BSemites have now added death threats to a growing repertoire of anti-Semitic slander and hooliganism.  Nonetheless, the success rate remains precisely nil.


The most recent target of their (failed) vitriol is British actor Rory Cowan who, despite being warned of (failed) efforts to have him fired from his television show, remained cool as a cucumber and thumbed his nose at BSemites, ynet reports.
"I love going to Israel," he told the paper. "I've been going since 1982 and I was telling them about my good experiences there and why I wouldn't be boycotting it."

Cowan also vowed that the onslaught would not adversely affect him.

"You can't take that on board. I don't know who these people are. If I did I'd be scared to go outside my house," he said. "The one thing that really bothered me were the anti-Semitic comments."
In other entertainment news from ynet, American comedienne Sarah Silverman has thrown her weight behind the Meretz party in Israel's elections whereas Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones will be coming to Israel in the summer to receive the Genesis Prize, at a Jerusalem ceremony hosted by Jay Leno.  Leno also hosted last year's ceremony at which the award was given to New York mayor Michael Bloomberg.